The Shelter staff are preparing to open the Cold Weather Shelter and there are a few things they will need in order to be ready. In case you are going through your closets and happen to be clearing out any of these items.
Drop-offs can be made at the shelter 7 days per week, 9am-4pm until September 30th.
- Cloth facemasks
- Gloves for winter
- Socks for winter
- Men’s and women’s hoodies; sizes medium and large
- Men's underwear; sizes medium and large
- Men's long sleeve shirts; sizes medium and large
- Men's cargo pants that unzip to shorts; sizes medium and large
- Men’s winter boots or shoes; sizes 10, 11, 12
- Men's Jean's; sizes 30, 32, 34
- Women's long sleeve shirts; sizes small and medium
- Women's yoga pants, tights; sizes small and medium
Thanks for all you do!