Allocation for Administration
The Ladysmith Resources Centre Association believes that achieving sustainable funding for programs and services, as well as staff and administration costs, is a worthwhile goal to ensure continuity of services for clients and job security for employees.
- For over 25 years, the LRCA has provided much needed social services toward its mission — “to enrich the lives of individuals through advocacy, programs and partnerships” — free of charge.
- Donors receive a tax receipt for 100% of the value of donations.
- The LRCA board recently agreed (motion approval September 2018) to a 7% allocation for administration on cash donations to support staff and building costs. This practice is consistent with best practices of similar non-profits and in keeping with the above-stated goal.
- LRCA programs directly receive the amount of your donation less the 7%.
- Transparency and integrity are critical to our mission, so donors know that every dollar donated is accounted for. There are no hidden fees.
For more information please send an email.