Now Hiring: Fruit Harvest Coordinator
Working closely with the Food Security Manager, you will be responsible for the organization and pick up of seasonal produce. This position requires a high degree of self motivation, safety focus and safe lifting procedures. In this position you will be required to complete several responsibilities some of which include:
- Driving to local field to pick up produce.
- Weighing the produce onsite.
- Returning to LRCA main offices and unloading.
- Supervise and champion ladder safety at the local fields.
- Maintain excellent records.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Full time student during the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- Returning to full time studies in Fall 2021
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Excellent communication, organizational, computer and problem-solving skills essential
- Be able to lift a minimum of 25 LBS.
- Successful completion of Criminal Record check
Department: Food Security
Reports to: Food Security Manager
Status: Temporary (Summer) Full to Part-time Days with Variable Shifts (12 Weeks)
Start date: at conclusion of posting process
Contract length: 12 weeks
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Licence/Certification: Driver's License (preferred)
Work remotely: No